Contextual Targeting, Planning & Customization Tools
The Peer39 Platform
As the pioneer in bringing a holistic approach to contextual targeting, Peer39 technology leverages a combination of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) to analyze every element of a web page in order to deliver its full suite of page-level intelligence products available across every DSP.
With an easy to use, intuitive UI, the Peer39 Platform is where you can:
- Create both standard and advanced custom contextual categories–deploy to any DSP
- Upload up to 10,000 keywords or URL’s per category
- Get helpful suggestions to grow your custom contextual keyword targeting list.
- Understand volume of keywords and standard Peer39 categories.
- Apply Boolean logic to keywords within their custom category
- Manage previously created custom categories on the fly
- Inform campaign strategy decisions–leverage the contextual planners for new levels of visibility, accuracy, and scale through the entire Peer39 dataset: Contextual, Suitability, Page Signals, Mobile App, Marketplace and Contextual CTV (OTT-CTV)
- Discover and access innovative cookie-free pre-bid contextual categories based on content, like webpages and apps, and ones focused on the context of physical location with categories from partners in the Contextual Data Marketplace
Advertisers who have switched from another pre-bid keyword, contextual, or brand safety solution have discovered that they can deliver more scale and better performance than they were able to achieve when using their previous data partner.
Want to know why Peer39 is the best pre-bid keyword, contextual, and brand safety solution for programmatic?
Check out the new pre-bid programmatic resource guide to understand how speed creates scale, how scale drives performance, how both speed and scale can reduce media cost, and how you can generate 50% more efficiency in your campaigns by using your existing strategy and simply changing your pre-bid keyword, contextual, or brand safety solution.