The Peer39 Platform - Simple, intuitive, global
Enhance your targeting strategy with custom keywords and a tailored approach
Harness the power of unmatched global scale from 450+ million daily unique pages in a more cost-effective solution
As the pioneer in bringing a holistic approach to contextual ad targeting, Peer39 technology leverages a combination of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) to analyze every element of a web page in order to deliver its full suite of page-level intelligence products available across every DSP.
With an easy to use, intuitive UI, the Peer39 Platform is where you can:
- Create a new custom contextual categories
- Upload up to 10,000 keywords per category
- Get helpful suggestions to grow your list
- See availability and volumes of categories in advance
- Inform campaign strategy decisions–leverage the contextual planning and targeting toolset for new levels of visibility, accuracy, and scale through the entire Peer39 dataset or specific categories like Contextual, Suitability, Mobile App and Contextual Connected TV
- Modify previously created custom categories on the fly
Indicate "must have" or "exclude" keywords through right-click functionality. Apply Boolean logic to keywords within their custom category lists using logic to set targeting conditions for must have, and exclude. All keywords are standard by default.
A set of forecasting tools that provide a view into impression opportunities within DSPs provide advertisers with more granular insights to inform campaign strategy. Five planners available–view by the entire Peer39 data set, or specific categories like Contextual, Suitability, Mobile App and Connected TV (CTV-OTT).
Intelligent page-level analysis
Unlike other solutions, Peer39 identifies and analyzes keywords and phrases in both the main text of the page and/or throughout the entire page, including the URL before the page is even run through the Peer39 classification systems.
Unique first-look technology
Roughly 90% of URLs are new every 24 hours. The Peer39 proprietary first-look technology that enables content classification the very first time a page is seen. This means more pages are matched to your keywords, up to 40% more inventory than competitors, giving you a larger impression pool sooner.